Monday, September 7, 2015

Blogger Girl xo


  American Girl Spirit




Blogger Girl xo

  Hello, my name is Scarlett and I am in love with writing. I like to write about trending fashion, fun adventures, special holidays and much more. I thought it would be really awesome to share all my stories with the world, so I started this blog. I don’t know a lot about blogging, but I’m determined to learn. I really want to be a journalist when I grow up and my teacher Ms. Penny told me this was a good way to start. She told me to take my ideas, write them down and be creative. She also told me, “You're never too young to start expressing yourself through writing.”

The first thing I decided to do was understand what a blog is, and what makes someone a blogger and why people call people whom blog, bloggers.
A blog is an online personal journal or diary that you update frequently. It’s a place to share your thoughts and passions. It allows you to express yourself to the world. Really, you can make it whatever you want it to be. A blog is your own website that you need to update on an ongoing basis. That to me seems amazing! I can hardly contain my excitement at the thought of blogging all my thoughts on a regular basis. 

The next thing was to find out was why we are called bloggers. We are called bloggers because we write content for a blog. That seems pretty logical lol
There is a whole community of blogs and bloggers out there, which people refer to as the blogosphere. 
So now I'm part of the blogosphere, which seems a bit scary but also very exhilarating.

Now comes the time to start setting up my blog.  I have to choose a username and password. Yahoo!...American Girl Spirit:) Then I have to start with a base template and customize my background, layout, colours  and fonts and more. After each post on your blog there is a section where people can comment and like your post, which is great for interacting with your readers and get ideas for new posts There are many ways to help you bring attention to your blog, such as sharing it to Google +, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and emailing to a friend. I also discovered many interactive features that I could display on my blog for viewers, such as popular posts, blog archives, page views, follow by email, and others. I love that I can add photos or videos to share with my friends and everyone in the blogosphere. This will make my posts even more interesting to read and easier to interact with me. 

So now I'm part of the blogosphere, which seems a bit scary but also very exhilarating.
I’m super excited to present my blog to the World Wide Web and will happily be blogging on a regular basis. 
Please enter your email at the side under, follow by email to subscribe to my blog, recommend(G+1) this post and comment. Everyone who subscribes to my blog, recommends this post and comments will be entered in a draw to win Maryellen's Ice Skating Outfit and Ice Skating Accessories:) WooHoo!

 Blogger Girl xo