Thursday, July 30, 2015

Fashion Fabulous - Petals & Poises Dress



American Girl Spirit



Fashion Fabulous


My American Girl Truly Me Doll #22, Elle is wearing the Petals & Poises Dress. The dress is made of a pale turquoise crinkle-chiffon material and is fully lined. It has beautiful flower sequinned embroidery around the bottom of the skirt and a ruffled hemline.  The petal sleeves and the pretty ribbon sash are nice accents to the dress. The dress also comes with ruffled toe shoes and a jewelled barrette. I also added Saige's necklace and hooped earrings with flower petaled studs, to give the outfit some extra dazzle. 
This Petals & Poises Dress was part of the My American Girl Collection in 2012 and retired in 2013. This dress also came in girls sizes 6-16, so that girls could wear matching dresses with their dolls.
I think Elle look absolutely stunning in this dress and it has easily become one of my favourites.